- Yoon M.
- Yang P.S.
- Jang E.
- Yu H.T.
- Kim T.H.
- Uhm J.S.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Asymptomatic atrial fibrillation: clinical correlates, management, and outcomes in the EORP-AF Pilot General Registry.Am J Med. 2015; 128 (e2): 509-518
- Atrial fibrillation in the United Kingdom: predicting costs of an emerging epidemic recognising and forecasting the cost drivers of atrial fibrillation-related costs.Eur Heart J Qual Care Clin Outcomes. 2020;
- Improved population-based clinical outcomes of patients with atrial fibrillation by compliance with the simple ABC (Atrial Fibrillation Better Care) pathway for integrated care management: a nationwide cohort study.Thromb Haemost. 2019; 119: 1695-1703
- The 4S-AF Scheme (Stroke Risk; Symptoms; Severity of Burden; Substrate): a novel approach to in-depth characterization (Rather than Classification) of atrial fibrillation.Thromb Haemost. 2021; 121: 270-278
- 2020 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with the European Association of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2020;
- Estimated stroke risk, yield, and number needed to screen for atrial fibrillation detected through single time screening: a multicountry patient-level meta-analysis of 141,220 screened individuals.PLoS Med. 2019; 16e1002903
- A simple clinical risk score (C2HEST) for predicting incident atrial fibrillation in asian subjects: derivation in 471,446 chinese subjects, with internal validation and external application in 451,199 korean subjects.Chest. 2019; 155: 510-518
- Identifying at-risk patients for sustained atrial high-rate episodes using the C.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10e017519
- What do we do about atrial high rate episodes?.Eur Heart J Suppl. 2020; 22: O42-O52
- Population-based screening or targeted screening based on initial clinical risk assessment for atrial fibrillation: a report from the huawei heart study.J Clin Med. 2020; 9
- Refining age stratum of the C2HEST score for predicting incident atrial fibrillation in a hospital-based Chinese population.Eur J Intern Med. 2021; (DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2021.04.014)
- C2HEST score and prediction of incident atrial fibrillation in poststroke patients: a french nationwide study.J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8e012546
- Prediction models for atrial fibrillation applicable in the community: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Europace. 2020; 22: 684-694
- Relations of biomarkers of distinct pathophysiological pathways and atrial fibrillation incidence in the community.Circulation. 2010; 121: 200-207
- Risk prediction of atrial fibrillation in the community combining biomarkers and genetics.Europace. 2021;
- Change in left atrial function predicts incident atrial fibrillation: the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2019; 20: 979-987
- Predicting adverse events beyond stroke and bleeding with the ABC-stroke and ABC-bleeding scores in patients with atrial fibrillation: the murcia AF project.Thromb Haemost. 2020; 120: 1200-1207
- The use of biomarkers in clinical management guidelines: a critical appraisal.Thromb Haemost. 2019; 119: 1901-1919