- •In GPA, relapses remain frequent and refractory manifestations may occur.
- •Off-label use of TNF-α blockers shows efficacy in less than 50% of refractory and/or relapsing GPA.
- •Off-label use of abatacept shows efficacy in less than 50% of refractory and/or relapsing GPA.
- 2012 revised international Chapel Hill consensus conference nomenclature of Vasculitides.Arthritis Rheum. 2013; 65 (Jan): 1-11
- EULAR/ERA-EDTA recommendations for the management of ANCA-associated vasculitis.Ann Rheum Dis. 2016; 75 (Sep): 1583-1594
- French recommendations for the management of systemic necrotizing vasculitides (polyarteritis nodosa and ANCA-associated vasculitides).Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2020; 15 (Dec 29): 351
- Outcomes from studies of antineutrophil cytoplasm antibody associated vasculitis: a systematic review by the European League Against Rheumatism systemic vasculitis task force.Ann Rheum Dis. 2008; 67 (Jul): 1004-1010
- Multilevel airway stenosis in patients with granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener’s).Am J Otolaryngol. 2015; 36 (Jun): 361-363
- Biological drugs in ANCA-associated vasculitis.Int Immunopharmacol. 2015; 27 (Aug): 209-212
- Etanercept plus standard therapy for Wegener’s granulomatosis.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352 (Jan 27): 351-361
- Prospective study of TNFalpha blockade with adalimumab in ANCA-associated systemic vasculitis with renal involvement.Nephrol Dial Transplant Off Publ Eur Dial Transpl Assoc - Eur Ren Assoc. 2010; 25 (Oct): 3307-3314
- An open-label trial of abatacept (CTLA4-IG) in non-severe relapsing granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener’s).Ann Rheum Dis. 2014; 73 (Jul): 1376-1379
- Rituximab versus cyclophosphamide for ANCA-associated vasculitis.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363 (Jul 15): 221-232
- Rituximab versus Cyclophosphamide in ANCA-Associated Renal Vasculitis.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363 (Jul 15): 211-220
- Rituximab versus azathioprine for maintenance in ANCA-associated vasculitis.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371 (Nov 6): 1771-1780
- Rituximab versus azathioprine as therapy for maintenance of remission for anti-neutrophil cytoplasm antibody-associated vasculitis (RITAZAREM): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.Trials. 2017; 18 (Mar 7): 112