Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Growth differentiation factor-15 predicts major adverse cardiac events and all-cause mortality in patients with atrial fibrillation.Eur J Intern Med. 2021; 88: 35-42
- Multiplex protein screening of biomarkers associated with major bleeding in patients with atrial fibrillation treated with oral anticoagulation.J Thromb Haemost. 2021; 19: 2726-2737
- Using multimarker screening to identify biomarkers associated with cardiovascular death in patients with atrial fibrillation.Cardiovasc Res. 2021;
- The transforming growth factor-beta superfamily member growth-differentiation factor-15 protects the heart from ischemia/reperfusion injury.Circ Res. 2006; 98: 351-360
- Growth differentiation factor 15 as a biomarker in cardiovascular disease.Clin Chem. 2017; 63: 140-151