Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Challenges of sarcoidosis and its management.N Engl J Med. 2021; 385: 1018-1032https://doi.org/10.1056/nejmra2101555
- IFN-γproducing t-helper 17.1 cells are increased in sarcoidosis and are more prevalent than t-helper type 1 cells.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2016; 193: 1281-1291https://doi.org/10.1164/rccm.201507-1499OC
- Tofacitinib treatment and molecular analysis of cutaneous sarcoidosis.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2540-2546https://doi.org/10.1056/nejmoa1805958
- Treatment of cutaneous sarcoidosis with tofacitinib: a case report and review of evidence for Janus kinase inhibition in sarcoidosis.JAAD Case Rep. 2021; 16: 62-64https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jdcr.2021.08.012
- Tofacitinib for cutaneous and pulmonary sarcoidosis: a case series.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2021; 84: 581-583https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaad.2020.10.016
- Tofacitinib as a Steroid-Sparing Therapy in Pulmonary Sarcoidosis, an Open-Label Prospective Proof-of-Concept Study.Lung. 2021; 199: 147-153https://doi.org/10.1007/s00408-021-00436-8
- Identification of Jak-STAT signaling involvement in sarcoidosis severity via a novel microRNA-regulated peripheral blood mononuclear cell gene signature.Sci Rep. 2017; 7https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-04109-6
- Janus kinase inhibition induces disease remission in cutaneous sarcoidosis and granuloma annulare.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020; 82: 612-621https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaad.2019.05.098
The members of the MI6 (Multimodal Investigations of Inflammation – Immunosuppression – Infection – Immunity – Immunotherapy) study group are listed in the Acknowledgement section of the manuscript.