Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- A systematic review of the impact of volume of surgery and specialization on patient outcome.Br J Surg. 2007; 94: 145-161https://doi.org/10.1002/bjs.5714
- Demand at the emergency department front door: 10-year trends in presentations.Med J Aust. 2012; 196: 128-132https://doi.org/10.5694/mja11.10955
- Implementation of ICD-10 in Canada: how has it impacted coded hospital discharge data?.BMC Health Serv Res. 2012; 12: 149https://doi.org/10.1186/1472-6963-12-149
- Effect of invasive coronary revascularization in acute myocardial infarction on subsequent death rate and frequency of chronic heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 2008; 102: 1-5https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjcard.2008.02.089
- Relationship between annual volume of patients treated by admitting physician and mortality after acute myocardial infarction.JAMA. 2001; 285: 3116-3122https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.285.24.3116
- Appropriateness of ICD-coded diagnostic inpatient hospital discharge data for medical practice assessment. A systematic review.Methods Inf Med. 2013; 52: 3-17https://doi.org/10.3414/ME12-01-0022
- Characterization of the medical admissions in a tertiary Greek hospital.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; 40: e15-e16https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2017.01.017
- Acute admissions to medical departments in Denmark: diagnoses and patient characteristics.Eur J Intern Med. 2014; 25: 639-645https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2014.06.017
- Predictors of in-hospital mortality among older patients.Clinics (Sao Paulo). 2009; 64: 613-618https://doi.org/10.1590/S1807-59322009000700002
- Patient length of stay and mortality prediction: a survey.Health Serv Manage Res. 2017; 30: 105-120https://doi.org/10.1177/0951484817696212