- •Frank's sign is a diagonal earlobe crease running backward from the tragus at a 45⁰ angle across the lobule to the rear edge of the auricle.
- •Frank's sign is thought to result from loss of dermal and vascular elastic fibers.
- •Frank's sign is an easily detectable predictor of coronary artery disease.
1. Case description
2. Discussion section
Declaration of Competing Interest
- Aural sign of coronary-artery disease.N Engl J Med. 1973; 289: 327-328
- Frank's sign.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: e15
- Visible age-related signs and risk of ischemic heart disease in the general population: a prospective cohort study.Circulation. 2014; 129: 990-998