- Winther-Jensen M
- Kjaergaard J
- Hassager C
- Køber L
- Lippert F
- Søholm H.
Abbreviations:cardiac arrest (CA), acute physiology score II (APSII), sequential organ failure assessment (SOFA), International Classification of Diseases (ICD), Medical Information Mart for Intensive Care-IV (The MIMIC-IV), Kaplan–Meier (K-M), Propensity score matching (PSM)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Cancer statistics, 2018.CA Cancer J Clin. 2018; 68: 7-30
- Nallamothu BK. Patterns of resuscitation care and survival after in-hospital cardiac arrest in patients with advanced cancer.J Oncol Pract. 2017; 13: e821-e830
- What is the outcome of cancer patients admitted to the ICU after cardiac arrest? Results from a multicenter study.Resuscitation. 2015; 92: 38-44
- Cancer is not associated with higher short or long-term mortality after successful resuscitation from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest when adjusting for prognostic factors.Eur Heart J Acute Cardiovasc Care. 2020; 9 (4_suppl): S184-S192
- The ethics of resuscitation: how do paramedics experience ethical dilemmas when faced with cancer patients with cardiac arrest?.Prehosp Disaster Med. 2012; 27: 64-70
- In-hospital cardiac arrest: incidence, prognosis and possible measures to improve survival.Intensive Care Med. 2007; 33: 237-245
- Lactate and hypotension as predictors of mortality after in-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2021; 158: 208-214
- MIMIC-IV (version 1.0).PhysioNet. 2021; https://doi.org/10.13026/s6n6-xd98