Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- P-wave dispersion as a marker of atrial cardiopathy in embolic stroke of undetermined source.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 99: 101-102https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2022.01.041
- P-wave dispersion: an update.Indian Pacing Electrophysiol J. 2016; 16 (https://doi.org/https://doi.org/): 126-133https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ipej.2016.10.002
- Evaluation of left atrial mechanics and p-wave dispersion as markers of left atrial cardiopathy in patients of embolic stroke of undetermined source (ESUS).Eur Heart J. 2020; 41 (ehaa946.2437)https://doi.org/10.1093/ehjci/ehaa946.2437
- Prevalence of markers of atrial cardiomyopathy in embolic stroke of undetermined source: a systematic review.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2022.01.024
- Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia and risk of ischemic stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J arrhythmia. 2019; 35: 499-505https://doi.org/10.1002/joa3.12187
- PR interval prolongation and cryptogenic stroke: a multicenter retrospective study.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2017; 26: 2416-2420https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jstrokecerebrovasdis.2017.05.036
- Temporal relationship between subclinical atrial fibrillation and embolic events.Circulation. 2014; 129: 2094-2099https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.113.007825