- Tanriover M.D.
- Rigby S.
- van Hulsteijn L.H.
- Ferreira F.
- Oliveira N.
- Schumm-Draeger P.M.
- Weidanz F.
- Kramer M.H.
Abbreviations:DRG (diagnosis related groups)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Working group on professional issues, European federation of internal medicine (EFIM). What is the role of general internists in the tertiary or academic setting?.Eur J Intern Med. 2015; 26 (Jan): 9-11
- The multidisciplinary team approach in cardiovascular care.Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2021; 20 (Apr 13): 91-92
- Epidemiology of multimorbidity and implications for health care, research, and medical education: a cross-sectional study.Lancet. 2012; 380 (Jul 7): 37-43
- Assessing the quality and comparative effectiveness of team-based care for heart failure: who, what, where, when, and how.Heart Fail Clin. 2015; 11 (Jul): 499-506
- Internal medicine in Europe: how to cope with the future? An official EFIM strategy document.Eur J Intern Med. 2010; 21 (Jun): 173-175
- European federation of internal medicine. The changing face of internal medicine: patient centred care.Eur J Intern Med. 2014; 25 (Feb): 125-127
- Generalist vs specialist acute medical admissions - what is the impact of moving towards acute medical subspecialty admissions on efficacy of care provision?.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 98 (Apr): 47-52
- Internists or specialists-that is the question!.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 98 (Apr): 41-42
- Surprising outcomes of general internal medicine care versus specialty care in acutely admitted medical patients.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 98 (Apr): 39-40