Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Adenosine and kidney function.Physiol Rev. 2006; 86: 901-940
- Renal Effects of sodium-glucose co- transporter inhibitors.Am J Cardiol. 2019; 124: 28-35https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-016-4157-3
- Palm F Determinants of kidney oxygen consumption and their relationship to tissue oxygen tension in diabetes and hypertension.Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2013; 40: 123-137https://doi.org/10.1111/1440-1681.12034
- DAPA-HF Trial committees and investigators. dapagliflozin in patients with heart failure and reduced ejection fraction.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 1995-2008https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1911303
- Cardiovascular and renal outcomes with empagliflozin in heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 1413-1424https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa2022190
- EMPEROR-Preserved Trial Investigators. Empagliflozin in heart failure with a preserved ejection fraction.N Engl J Med. 2021; 385: 1451-1461https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa2107038
- Time to clinical benefit of dapagliflozin and significance of prior heart failure hospitalization in patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.JAMA Cardiol. 2021; 6: 499-507https://doi.org/10.1001/jamacardio.2020.7585
- Efficacy of dapagliflozin on renal function and outcomes in patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: results of DAPA-HF.Circulation. 2021; 143: 298-309https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.050391
- for the EMPEROR-Reduced Trial Committees and Investigators, Influence of neprilysin inhibition on the efficacy and safety of empagliflozin in patients with chronic heart failure and a reduced ejection fraction: the EMPEROR-Reduced trial, Eur Heart.J. 2021; 42: 671-680
- Long-term outcome in relation to renal sympathetic activity in patients with chronic heart failure.Eur Heart J. 2005; 26: 906-913https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehi220
- Kidney function assessment and endpoint ascertainment in clinical trials.Eur Heart J. 2022; 43: 1379-1400https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehab832