- •PH at the time of diagnosis has already progressed.
- •Most of the PAH patients are in the intermediate risk group.
- •PAH and CTEPH incidence generally is stable over the last 5 years.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The 6th world symposium on pulmonary hypertension: what's old is new.F1000Res. 2019; 8 (Jun 19F1000 Faculty Rev-888PMID: 31249672; PMCID: PMC6584967)https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.18811.1
- Epidemiology of pulmonary arterial hypertension and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension: identification of the most accurate estimates from a systematic literature review.Pulm Circ. 2021; 11 (Jan 72045894020977300PMID: 33456755; PMCID: PMC7797595)https://doi.org/10.1177/2045894020977300
- Mortality in pulmonary arterial hypertension in the modern era: early insights from the pulmonary hypertension association registry.J Am Heart Assoc. 2022; 11 (May 3Epub 2022 Apr 27. PMID: 35475351; PMCID: PMC9238604)e024969https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.121.024969
- Real-world, long-term survival of incident patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension.Rev Port Pneumol. 2017; 23 (2006)May-JunEpub 2017 Mar 7. PMID: 28283462: 124-131https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rppnen.2017.01.006
- United States chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension registry.Chest. 2015; 148: 1008Ahttps://doi.org/10.1378/chest.2260222
- Long-term outcome of patients with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension: results from an international prospective registry.Circulation. 2016; 133 (Mar 1Epub 2016 Jan 29. PMID: 26826181): 859-871https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.115.016522
- Risk stratification strategy and assessment of disease progression in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension: updated recommendations from the cologne consensus conference 2018.Int J Cardiol. 2018; (Dec 1Epub 2018 Sep 13. PMID: 30266353): 20-29https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2018.08.084
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension incidence in Latvia in 2018.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; 65 (JulEpub 2019 May 14. PMID: 31101467): e9-e10https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2019.04.022
- Growing number of incident pulmonary arterial hypertension and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension patients in Latvia: a shifting epidemiological landscape? Data from a national pulmonary hypertension registry.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; 59 (JanEpub 2018 Sep 29. PMID: 30279036): e16-e17https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2018.09.017