Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- The 2016 revision to the World Health Organization classification of myeloid neoplasms and acute leukemia.Blood. 2016; 127: 2391-2405
- Epidemiology of myelofibrosis, essential thrombocythemia, and polycythemia vera in the European Union.Eur J Haematol. 2014; 92: 289-297
- Myeloproliferative neoplasms and thrombosis.Blood. 2013; 122: 2176-2184
- Risk of arterial and venous thrombosis in 11,155 patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms and 44,620 matched controls; a population-based study.Blood. 2014; 124: 632
- Analysis of risk factors predicting thrombotic and/or haemorrhagic complications in 306 patients with essential thrombocythemia.Hematol Oncol. 2007; 25: 115-120
- Significant increase in the apparent incidence of essential thrombocythemia related to new WHO diagnostic criteria: a population-based study.Haematologica. 2009; 94: 865-869
- Risk factors for arterial and venous thrombosis in WHO-defined essential thrombocythemia: an international study of 891 patients.Blood. 2011; 117: 5857-5859
- 3023 mayo clinic patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms: risk-stratified comparison of survival and outcomes data among disease subgroups.Mayo Clin Proc. 2019; 94: 599-610
- Bleeding, thrombosis, and anticoagulation in myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN): analysis from the German SAL-MPN-registry.J Hematol Oncol. 2016; 9: 18
- Investigating thrombocytosis.BMJ. 2019; 366: l4183