- Gulati M
- Levy PD
- Mukherjee D
- Amsterdam E
- Bhatt DL
- Birtcher KK
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- 2020 ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 1289-1367
- 2021 AHA/ACC/ASE/CHEST/SAEM/SCCT/SCMR Guideline for the Evaluation and Diagnosis of Chest Pain: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Joint Committee on Clinical Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2021; 144: e368-e454
- Relation between renal dysfunction and cardiovascular outcomes after myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 1285-1295
- Prognostic comparison between creatinine-based glomerular filtration rate formulas for the prediction of 10-year outcome in patients with non-ST elevation acute coronary syndrome treated by percutaneous coronary intervention.Eur Heart J Acute Cardiovasc Care. 2018; 7: 689-702
- Evaluation and management of chronic kidney disease: synopsis of the kidney disease: improving global outcomes 2012 clinical practice guideline.Ann Intern Med. 2013; 158: 825-830
- The proxy of renal function that most accurately predicts short- and long-term outcome after acute coronary syndrome.Am Heart J. 2015; 169: 702-712.e3
- Impact of eGFR rate on 1-year all-cause mortality in patients with stable coronary artery disease.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; (S0953-6205): 00164-00169
- Comorbidity assessment for mortality risk stratification in elderly patients with acute coronary syndrome.Eur J Intern Med. 2019; 62: 48-53
- Comparison of bias and accuracy using cystatin C and creatinine in CKD-EPI equations for GFR estimation.Eur J Intern Med. 2020; 80: 29-34