- Desai R.
- Patel U.
- Sharma S.
- et al.
- Desai R.
- Singh S.
- Patel K.
- et al.
- Porr C.J.
- Rios P.
- Bajaj H.S.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Recreational Marijuana use and acute myocardial infarction: insights from nationwide inpatient sample in the United States.Cureus. 2017; 9: e1816https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.1816
- Stroke in young cannabis users (18–49 years): national trends in hospitalizations and outcomes.Int J Stroke Off J Int Stroke Soc. 2020; 15 (Jul): 535-539https://doi.org/10.1177/1747493019895651
- The effects of recreational cannabis use on glycemic outcomes and self-management behaviours in people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes: a rapid review.Syst Rev. 2020; 9: 187https://doi.org/10.1186/s13643-020-01411-9
- The therapeutic potential of targeting the peripheral endocannabinoid/CB(1) receptor system.Eur J Intern Med. 2018; 49: 23-29https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2018.01.009
HCUP National Inpatient Sample (NIS). Healthcare cost and utilization project (HCUP). 2015–2017. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/nisoverview.jsp.
- Effects of cannabis use in youth and young adults with type 1 diabetes: the highs, the lows, the don't knows.Can J Diabetes. 2020; 44: 121-127https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcjd.2019.05.001
- Higher odds and rising trends in arrhythmia among young cannabis users with comorbid depression.Eur J Intern Med. 2020; 80: 24-28https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2020.04.048
- Increased risk of cardiac arrhythmias with cannabis use - more studies are needed.Eur J Intern Med. 2020; 80: 14-15https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2020.08.008
- Cannabis is associated with blood pressure reduction in older adults - a 24-hours ambulatory blood pressure monitoring study.Eur J Intern Med. 2021; 86: 79-85https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2021.01.005
- Is medical cannabis safe for my patients? A practical review of cannabis safety considerations.Eur J Intern Med. 2021; 89: 10-18https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2021.05.002
- Cannabis use is associated with prevalent angina in individuals with diabetes.Cannabis Cannabinoid Res. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1089/can.2021.0175
- Marijuana use and coronary artery disease in young adults.PloS One. 2020; 15e0228326https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0228326
- Marijuana and myocardial infarction in the UK biobank cohort.Cureus. 2022; 14: e22054https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.22054
- Cumulative lifetime marijuana use and incident cardiovascular disease in middle age: the coronary artery risk development in young adults (CARDIA) study.Am J Public Health. 2017; 107: 601-606https://doi.org/10.2105/ajph.2017.303654
- Cannabinoids and atherosclerotic coronary heart disease.Clin Cardiol. 2012; 35: 329-335https://doi.org/10.1002/clc.21962