Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- POCUS in dyspnea, nontraumatic hypotension, and shock; a systematic review of existing evidence.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 106: 9-38
- Point-of-care ultrasonography: visually satisfying medicine or evidence-based medicine?.JAMA Intern Med. 2021; 181: 1558-1559https://doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2021.5831
- Just because we can doesn't mean we should.Acad Emerg Med. 2022; 29: 515-517https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.14474
- Point-of-care ultrasound in internal medicine: a position paper by the ultrasound working group of the European federation of internal medicine.Eur J Intern Med. 2020; 73: 67-71https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2019.11.016
- Internal medicine point-of-care ultrasound curriculum: consensus recommendations from the Canadian Internal Medicine Ultrasound (CIMUS) Group.J Gen Intern Med. 2017; 32: 1052-1057https://doi.org/10.1007/s11606-017-4071-5
- Point-of-care ultrasound for internal medicine residency training: a position statement from the Alliance of Academic Internal Medicine.Am J Med. 2019; 132: 1356-1360https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjmed.2019.07.019
ACEP Board of Directors. POLICY STATEMENT Ultrasound Guidelines: Emergency, Point-of-care, and Clinical Ultrasound Guidelines in Medicine. 2016.
- First year internal medicine residents’ self-report point-of-care ultrasound knowledge and skills: what (Little) difference three years make.BMC Med Educ. 2021; 21: 476https://doi.org/10.1186/s12909-021-02915-1
- National survey of point-of-care ultrasound scholarly tracks in emergency medicine residency programs.West J Emerg Med. 2021; 22: 1095-1101https://doi.org/10.5811/westjem.2021.5.52118
- Barriers to learning and using point-of-care ultrasound: a survey of practicing internists in six North American institutions.Ultrasound J. 2020; 12: 19https://doi.org/10.1186/s13089-020-00167-6
- The unmet demand for point-of-care ultrasound among general pediatricians: a cross-sectional survey.BMC Med Educ. 2022; 22https://doi.org/10.1186/s12909-021-03072-1
- Current use, training, and barriers in point-of-care ultrasound in hospital medicine: a national survey of VA hospitals.J Hosp Med. 2022; 17: 601-608https://doi.org/10.1002/jhm.12911
- International consensus conference recommendations on ultrasound education for undergraduate medical students.Ultrasound J. 2022; 14: 31https://doi.org/10.1186/s13089-022-00279-1
- Time to add a fifth pillar to bedside physical examination inspection, palpation, percussion, auscultation, and insonation.JAMA Cardiol. 2018; 3: 346-350https://doi.org/10.1001/jamacardio.2018.0001
- Patients’ experiences of the use of point-of-care ultrasound in general practice - a cross-sectional study.BMC Fam Pract. 2021; 22: 116https://doi.org/10.1186/s12875-021-01459-z
- Bedside ultrasound maximizes patient satisfaction.J Emerg Med. 2014; 46: 46-53https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jemermed.2013.05.044
- The state of point-of-care ultrasound training in undergraduate medical education: findings from a National Survey.Acad Med. 2022; 97: 723-727https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000004512
- Peer-teaching cardiac ultrasound among medical students: a real option.PLoS ONE. 2019; 14e0212794https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0212794