- Files D.C.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Informed consent process in the ISPY COVID trial is ethically acceptable.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2022.09.019
- Participants’ informed consent in adaptive, platform drug trials in hospitalized COVID-19 patients: not all approaches are ethically acceptable.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 103: 1-3
- I-SPY COVID adaptive platform trial for COVID-19 acute respiratory failure: rationale, design and operations.BMJ Open. 2022; 12e060664
- Clinical trial design during and beyond the pandemic: the I-SPY COVID trial.Nat Med. 2022; 28: 9-11
Code of Federal Regulations, 21CFR50.27. Informed consent of human subjects. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfcfr/CFRSearch.cfm?fr=50.27.