Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Russia’s War in Ukraine-the devastation of health and human rights.N Engl J Med. 2022; 387: 102-105
William Shakespeare The Life and Death of King Richard the Second 2,:1 Shakespeare.mit.edu. http://shakespeare.mit.edu/richardii/richardii.2.1.html. Last accessed September 15, 2022.
World Health Organization. Surveillance System for Attacks on Health Care. https://extranet.who.int/ssa/LeftMenu/Index.aspx?utm_source=Stopping%20attacks%20on%20health%20care%20our%20work&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Link_who. Last accessed July 13, 2022.
- Terrorist attacks against healthcare facilities: a review.Health Secur. 2021; 19: 546-550
Harmon G.E. Threats, intimidation against doctors and health workers must end. https://www.ama-assn.org/about/leadership/threats-intimidation-against-doctors-and-health-workers-must-end. February 3, 2022. Last accessed July 13, 2022.
- Navigating attacks against health care workers in the COVID-19 era.JAMA. 2021 May 11; 325: 1822-1824https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2021.2701
- When ‘hacktivists’ target your hospital.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 393-395https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp1407326
- Prevalence of personal attacks and sexual harassment of physicians on social media.JAMA Intern Med. 2021; 181: 550-552https://doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2020.7235
- Workplace violence against health care workers in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 1661-1669https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMra1501998
S.4268 - Health Care Providers Safety Act of 2022. https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/4268?s=1&r=25. Last accessed September 1, 2022.