Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Male hypogonadism.Lancet. 2014; 383 (2014/04/05/): 1250-1263https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(13)61126-5
- Erythrocytosis following testosterone therapy.Sex Med Rev. 2018; 6: 77-85https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sxmr.2017.04.001
- Hematocrit and the risk of cardiovascular disease—the framingham study: a 34-year follow-up.Am Heart J. 1994; 127 (1994/03/01/): 674-682https://doi.org/10.1016/0002-8703(94)90679-3
- Erythrocytosis in a large cohort of trans men using testosterone: a long-term follow-up study on prevalence, determinants, and exposure years.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2021; 106: 1710-1717https://doi.org/10.1210/clinem/dgab089
- Society for endocrinology guidelines for testosterone replacement therapy in male hypogonadism.Clin Endocrinol. 2022; 96 (Oxf): 200-219https://doi.org/10.1111/cen.14633
- Endocrine treatment of gender-dysphoric/gender-incongruent persons: an endocrine society* clinical practice guideline.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2017; 102: 3869-3903https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2017-01658
- A guideline for the management of specific situations in polycythaemia vera and secondary erythrocytosis.Br J Haematol. 2019; 184: 161-175https://doi.org/10.1111/bjh.15647
- The diagnosis and management of erythrocytosis.BMJ Br Med J. 2013; 347: f6667https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.f6667
- Response to letter to the editor from laidlaw: “erythrocytosis in a large cohort of trans men using testosterone: a long-term follow-up study on prevalence, determinants, and exposure years.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2021; 106: e4791-e4792https://doi.org/10.1210/clinem/dgab515
- Association of testosterone therapy with risk of venous thromboembolism among men with and without hypogonadism.JAMA Intern Med. 2020; 180: 190-197https://doi.org/10.1001/jamainternmed.2019.5135