Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- 2017 ESC guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with st-segment elevation: the task force for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with st-segment elevation of the european society of cardiology (esc).Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 119-177
- Resource and infrastructure-appropriate management of st-segment elevation myocardial infarction in low- and middle-income countries.Circulation. 2020; 141: 2004-2025
- Chapter 6: the chaperone action of clusterin and its putative role in quality control of extracellular protein folding.Adv Cancer Res. 2009; 104: 89-114
- The clu-files: disentanglement of a mystery.Biomol Concepts. 2016; 7: 1-15
- Glycosylated apolipoprotein j in cardiac ischaemia: molecular processing and circulating levels in patients with acute ischaemic events.Eur Heart J. 2022; 43: 153-163
- Clusterin/apolipoprotein j is independently associated with survival in patients with chronic heart failure.J Clin Lipidol. 2017; 11: 178-184
- 2013 accf/aha guideline for the management of st-elevation myocardial infarction: executive summary: a report of the american college of cardiology foundation/american heart association task force on practice guidelines.Circulation. 2013; 127: 529-555
- The physiological roles of apolipoprotein j/clusterin in metabolic and cardiovascular diseases.Rev Endocr Metab Disord. 2014; 15: 45-53
- Protective molecular mechanisms of clusterin against apoptosis in cardiomyocytes.Heart Fail Rev. 2018; 23: 123-129
- Reciprocal multifaceted interaction between hdl (high-density lipoprotein) and myocardial infarction.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2019; 39: 1550-1564