Abbreviations:CI (confidence interval), DVT (deep vein thrombosis), HR (hazard ratio), PE (pulmonary embolism), VTE (venous thromboembolism)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Venous thromboembolic disease in chronic inflammatory lung diseases: knowns and unknowns.J Clin Med. 2021; 10: 2061
- Simplification of the pulmonary embolism severity index for prognostication in patients with acute symptomatic pulmonary embolism.Arch Intern Med. 2010; 170: 1383
- Clinical presentation and outcome of venous thromboembolism in COPD.Eur Respir J. 2012; 39: 862-868
- Pulmonary embolism and mortality in patients with COPD.Chest. 1996; 110: 1212-1219
- Risk of recurrent venous thromboembolism in COPD patients: results from a prospective cohort study.Eur Respir J. 2017; 501700094
- Anticoagulation therapy for venous thromboembolism in the real world ― from the COMMAND VTE Registry ―.Circ J. 2018; 82: 1262-1270
- Severity of pulmonary embolism at initial diagnosis and long-term clinical outcomes: from the COMMAND VTE Registry.Int J Cardiol. 2021; 343: 107-113
- Predictors of venous thromboembolism recurrence, adjusted for treatments and interim exposures: a population-based case-cohort study.Thromb Res. 2015; 136: 298-307
- A novel user-friendly score (HAS-BLED) to assess 1-year risk of major bleeding in patients with atrial fibrillation: the Euro Heart Survey.Chest. 2010; 138: 1093-1100
- Prediction of bleeding events in patients with venous thromboembolism on stable anticoagulation treatment.Eur Respir J. 2016; 48: 1369-1376