- Akar S.
- Soysal O.
- Balci A.
- Solmaz D.
- Gerdan V.
- Onen F.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- A candidate gene for familial Mediterranean fever.Nat Genet. 1997; 17 (Sep): 25-31
- Familial Mediterranean fever. A survey of 470 cases and review of the literature.Am J Med. 1967; 43 (Aug): 227-253
- Avascular necrosis of femoral head—overview and current state of the art.IJERPH. 2022; 19 (15 juin): 7348
- The frequency of sacroiliitis in familial Mediterranean fever and the role of HLA-B27 and MEFV mutations in the development of sacroiliitis.Clin Rheumatol. 2009; 28 (Jan): 41-46
- High prevalence of spondyloarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis among familial Mediterranean fever patients and their first-degree relatives: further evidence for the connection.Arthritis Res Ther. 2013; 15: R21https://doi.org/10.1186/ar4154
- Protracted arthritis in familial Mediterranean fever.Rheumatol Rehabil. 1977; 16 (May): 102-106
- Hip involvement in patients with familial Mediterranean fever. A review of ten cases.Jt Bone Spine Rev Rhum. 2002; 69 (Dec): 560-565
- The development of assessment of SpondyloArthritis international society classification criteria for axial spondyloarthritis (part II): validation and final selection.Ann Rheum Dis. 2009; 68 (Jun): 777-783
- Hip involvement in ankylosing spondylitis: epidemiology and risk factors associated with hip replacement surgery.Rheumatology. 2010; 49 (Jan): 73-81