- García Adri´an S.
- Gonz´alez A.R.
- de Castro E.M.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Incidence, risk factors, and evolution of venous thromboembolic events in patients diagnosed with pancreatic carcinoma and treated with chemotherapy on an outpatient basis.Eur. J. Intern. Med. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2022.07.020
Debourdeau P., Lamblin A., Debourdeau T. et al. Venous thromboembolism associated with central venous catheters in patients with cancer: From pathophysiology to thromboprophylaxis, areas for future studies. J Thromb Haemost. 2021 Nov;19(11):2659-2673. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jth.15487.
- 2022 international clinical practice guidelines for the treatment and prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism in patients with cancer, including patients with COVID-19.Lancet Oncol. 2022; 23: e334-e347https://doi.org/10.1016/s1470-2045(22)00160-7
- American Society of Hematology 2021 guidelines for management of venous thromboembolism: prevention and treatment in patients with cancer.Blood Adv. 2021; 23 (5): 927-974https://doi.org/10.1182/bloodadvances.2020003442