Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Participants' informed consent in adaptive, platform drug trials in hospitalized COVID-19 patients: not all approaches are ethically acceptable.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 103: 1-3
- Just-in-time consent: the ethical case for an alternative to traditional informed consent in randomized trials comparing an experimental intervention with usual care.Clin Trials. 2018; 15: 3-8
- Patient accrual and understanding of informed consent in a two-stage consent design.Clin Trials. 2021; 18: 377-382
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof