- Vickers A.
- Vickers A.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Participants’ informed consent in adaptive, platform drug trials in hospitalized COVID-19 patients: not all approaches are ethically acceptable.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 103: 1-3
- Inaccurate description of staged consent.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2022.11.019
- Just-in-time consent–the ethical case for an alternative to traditional informed consent in randomized trials comparing an experimental intervention with usual care.Clin Trials. 2018; 15: 3-8
- Innovative approaches to informed consent for randomized clinical trials–Identifying the ethical challenges.Clin Trials. 2018; 15: 17-20
- Informed consent for research obtained during the intensive care unit stay.Crit Care. 2006; 10: R170
- Recall of clinical trial participation and attrition rates in survivors of acute respiratory distress syndrome.J Crit Care. 2021; 64: 160-164
- Patient and proxy recall after providing written or oral informed consent to participate in an interventional trial.JAMA Netw Open. 2022; 5e2214052