Abbreviations:ACPA (anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody), CRP (C-reactive protein), EM (extra-articular manifestation), ERS-RA (Expanded Cardiovascular Risk Prediction Score for Rheumatoid Arthritis), RA (rheumatoid arthritis), SCORE (Systemic Coronary Risk Evaluation)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- C-reactive protein and 10-year cardiovascular risk in rheumatoid arthritis.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 104: 49-54https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2022.07.001
- Cardiovascular disease is associated with extra-articular manifestations in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.Clin Rheumatol. 2009; 28: 767-775https://doi.org/10.1007/s10067-009-1145-8
- Vascular disease in rheumatoid arthritis: from subclinical lesions to cardiovascular risk.Eur J Intern Med. 2009; 20: 348-354https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2008.09.005
- Anti-CCP antibody in patients with established rheumatoid arthritis: does it predict adverse cardiovascular profile?.J Cardiovasc Dis Res. 2013; 4: 102-106https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcdr.2012.09.003
- Association between anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibodies and ischemic heart disease in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.Arthritis Rheumatol. 2009; 61: 419-424https://doi.org/10.1002/art.24390
- Rheumatoid arthritis patients "al nostro cuore".Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 96: 46-48https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2021.12.006
- Estimated 10-year cardiovascular risk in a large Italian cohort of rheumatoid arthritis patients: data from the cardiovascular obesity and rheumatic diSease (CORDIS) study group.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 96: 60-65https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2021.10.001
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
☆Conflicts of Interest: None.
☆Authorship: All authors verify contribution to the production and writing of this manuscript.