Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Comorbidities and mortality risk in adults younger than 50 years of age with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Respir Res. 2022; 23: 267https://doi.org/10.1186/s12931-022-02191-7
- Copd and its comorbidities: Impact, measurement and mechanisms.Respirology. 2015; 20: 1160-1171https://doi.org/10.1111/resp.12642
- Comparison of the prognostic capability of two comorbidity indices in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, in real-life clinical practice.Clin Respir J. 2019; 13: 404-407https://doi.org/10.1111/crj.13025
- Time-based register and analysis of copd endpoints (trace) project: methodology and workflow.Arch Bronconeumol (Engl Ed). 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arbres.2020.10.022
- Comorbidities and risk of mortality in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2012; 186: 155-161https://doi.org/10.1164/rccm.201201-0034OC
- Five comorbidities reflected the health status in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the newly developed comcold index.J Clin Epidemiol. 2014; 67: 904-911https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinepi.2014.03.005
- A new method of classifying prognostic comorbidity in longitudinal studies: development and validation.J Chronic Dis. 1987; 40: 373-383
- The development of a comorbidity index with physical function as the outcome.J Clin Epidemiol. 2005; 58: 595-602https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinepi.2004.10.018
- Deconstructing phenotypes in copd: an analysis of the trace cohort.Arch Bronconeumol (Engl Ed). 2021; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arbres.2020.12.010
- 5 year mortality predictors in 498,103 uk biobank participants: a prospective population-based study.Lancet. 2015; 386: 533-540https://doi.org/10.1016/s0140-6736(15)60175-1