- Simpson F.R.
- Justice J.N.
- Pilla S.J.
- Kritchevsky S.B.
- Boyko E.J.
- Munshi M.N.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
- Frailty in older adults: evidence for a phenotype.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2001; 56: M146-M156
- Functional and metabolic frailty predicts mortality in patients undergoing TAVI: insights from the OBSERVANT II study.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 106: 90-96
- Chronic diseases and geriatric syndromes: the different weight of comorbidity.Eur J Intern Med. 2016; 27: 62-67
- An examination of whether diabetes control and treatments are associated with change in frailty index across 8 years: an ancillary exploratory study from the action for health in diabetes (Look AHEAD) trial.Diabetes Care. 2022;
- Hypertension management in older and frail older patients.Circ Res. 2019; 124: 1045-1060
- Physical decline and cognitive impairment in frail hypertensive elders during COVID-19.Eur J Intern Med. 2022; 99: 89-92
- Frailty predicts short-term survival even in older adults without multimorbidity.Eur J Intern Med. 2018; 56: 53-56
- Prevalence of hyperglycemia and incidence of stress hyperglycemia in hospitalized patients: a retrospective cohort.Eur J Intern Med. 2017; 43 (e15-e7)
- Hyperglycemia drives stent restenosis in STEMI patients.Diabetes Care. 2021; 44 (e192-e3)
- Association between glycemic control and morning blood pressure surge with vascular endothelial dysfunction in type 2 diabetic patients.Diabetes Care. 2014; 37: 644-650