To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Lifetime risks, projected numbers, and adverse outcomes in asian patients with atrial fibrillation: a report from the Taiwan nationwide AF Cohort study.Chest. 2018; 153: 453-466
- Treating specialty and outcomes in newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation: from the TREAT-AF study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 78-86
- Differences and trends in stroke prevention anticoagulation in primary care vs cardiology specialty management of new atrial fibrillation: the Retrospective Evaluation and Assessment of Therapies in AF (TREAT-AF) study.Am Heart J. 2013; 165: 93-101.e101
- Use of vitamin K antagonists for secondary stroke prevention depends on the treating healthcare provider in Germany - results from the German AFNET registry.BMC Neurol. 2015; 15: 129
- Early rhythm control and the risks of ischaemic stroke, heart failure, mortality and adverse events when performed early (<3 months).Thromb Haemost. 2022;
- Provider specialty and atrial fibrillation treatment strategies in United States community practice: findings from the ORBIT-AF registry.J Am Heart Assoc. 2013; 2e000110
- 2021 Focused update consensus guidelines of the asia pacific heart rhythm society on stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation: executive summary.Thromb Haemost. 2022; 122: 20-47
- Provider specialty, anticoagulation, and stroke risk in patients with atrial fibrillation and cancer.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: 1913-1922
- An overview of the healthcare system in Taiwan.London J Prim Care. 2010; 3: 115-119
Published online: March 10, 2023
Accepted: March 1, 2023
Received: February 15, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
© 2023 European Federation of Internal Medicine. Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.