Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to European Journal of Internal Medicine
Clements PJ, Furst DE, editors. Systemic sclerosis. Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1996.
- Vascular disease in scleroderma.Rheum Dis Clin N Am. 1990; 16: 53-73
- Significance of plasma endothelin-1 levels in patients with systemic sclerosis.J Rheumatol. 1992; 19: 1566-1571
- Circulating endothelin-1 levels in systemic sclerosis subsets: a marker of fibrosis or vascular dysfunction?.J Rheumatol. 1994; 21: 1838-1844
- Immunological aspects of scleroderma.Curr Opin Rheumatol. 1991; 3: 278-288
- Serum level of soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1 in patients with systemic sclerosis.Eur J Intern Med. 1998; 8: 123-125
- A radical proposal for the pathogenesis of scleroderma.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1993; 28: 78-85
- Increased susceptibility to oxidation of low-density lipoproteins isolated from patients with systemic sclerosis.Arthritis Rheum. 1995; 38: 1060-1076
- Preliminary criteria for the classification of systemic sclerosis.Arthritis Rheum. 1980; 23: 581-590
- Fluorescent lipid-peroxidation products in synovial fluid.Clin Sci. 1979; 56: 53-59
Yagi K. Assay for blood plasma or serum. Methods in enzymology, vol. 105. New York: Academic Press, 1984:328–331.
Aebi M. Catalase. Methods for determination of enzyme. In: Bergmayer HV, editor. Methods of enzymatic analysis, vol. 2. New York: Academic Press, 1974:673–684.
- Tissue sulfhydryl groups.Arch Biochem Biophys. 1959; 82: 70-77
- Use of antioxidants in the prevention and treatment of disease.J Intern Fed Clin Chem Lab Med. 1998; 10: 21-23
- Reactive oxygen species: associated pathology.J Intern Fed Clin Chem Lab Med. 1998; 10: 42-44